Sunday, June 19, 2011

We love our Daddy!

There once was a boy...




Who fell in love with a girl :)




And after a few years they had a beautiful family!


He is such a great daddy!  We wanted to be share how much we love him and how awesome he is!


Here are some of the things the kids said in their "all about Daddy" sheet:


What does Daddy Love?  Talmage:  his family; Grant:  apple pie; Sandra:  kids; Mhari:  flowers


How would you describe your daddy?  T:  happy, nice, loving;  G:  He has blond hair; S:  I like him;  M:  carry Daddy


There are lots of other good ones, but Mhari is at that age where she is really funny so I'm going to share some of hers:


What is Daddy's favorite thing to do with you:  eat vanilla wafers.


I love Daddy because:  he eats granola bars.


How do you know Daddy loves you:  Kiss you


How does Daddy know you love him:  hug me and squeeze me.


I love pictures of Jeff with the kids.  Some years there are more photos than others - partly because of his busy school schedule.  These pictures are very sweet to me.  Some of them are taken during busy school times when he took some time to play with the kids (or nap with them).  The time seems to be going by so fast.  I love this man, and I love that he's the father of our children!  He's great with them!



















  
















Happy Father's Day Hunny!  We love you so much!

No comments: