Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Going by fast!

There's nothing too exciting going on that's blog worthy, but I wanted to update a little bit...



Life seems to be moving quickly these days. I think as a mother that really started to hit when my oldest started school. Where did the time go? I remember with my October baby thinking that it would be FOREVER before we were in school, but nope, we are in 1st grade now, and my 2nd one is in Kindergarten! That really was fast!





They were so little and cute! I remember having my two little boys and thinking that having boys was what life was about...







Now I have two little girls - who aren't so little anymore, but they sure are cute :).



It is hard to believe that my baby is going to be 2 next month! Seriously time moves along without you realizing it sometimes. I could spend all my time reminiscing about my dear little ones, but that's not the only thing going by fast these days ...


Jeff is getting close to the end of another semester already! Finals here we come. Once this one is done we are to our last year of school count down (as things are planned at this point). That really does seem fast! Wasn't law school supposed to be forever long? Wasn't I never supposed to see my husband again? Well, he's been so good about making time to be at home in the evenings. I know he is sacrificing some of his school dedication to be here more with us and I am grateful for all he does for us! I don't know how next semester will pan out with his classes so maybe it will get worse before it's over.


With all of this said I am so happy for the fun times with my kids, little, and bigger! They have been so fun! I don't want them to be little forever, but man I don't want to miss all the fun we share together! I know that sometimes the hard things, like school, seem to take forever, but in the end it's not a sacrifice for the benefits gained! I am enjoying all the fun, crazy, busy parts of life!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I'm with you Sister!

The Williamses said...

So cute to see all these pics of the kids growing--- I agree, they sure don't stay little for long. Okay, mine do. But still.