Friday, October 25, 2013

Still Stylin!

I really am surprised how time flies as we get older!  I remember waiting forever for holidays and such and now it all happens in a blink of an eye.  I guess the best phrase that I use as a mother is that the days can be long but the years are fast!  

Well the years really have been fast!  For my 19th birthday Jeff bought me this beautiful blue dress.  I loved it!  I'm sure I wore it as much as I could. 


Then we got married, then kids, and extra weight and such.  Let's just say this dress is not made for a pregnant or nursing mommy.  That put it in the back of the closet for many years.  I also wanted a new cover up for it. I finally got around to getting the cover and so it was time to wear my beautiful dress again!


I know I weigh a little more than I used to, but I'm proud to say that after 15 years and 6 kids I rocked my awesome dress again!  If feels great to look great!  I guess out of all of the time that has passed it's great to know I haven't changed that much ;).

No comments: