Friday, February 20, 2015

Animals

After all of these years our children still LOVE animals!  They love their stuffed animals, they love real animals, they love books about animals, they love researching animals, and even these animal cards!  I kind of figured it might die down as they got older, but it seems to have intensified.  Grant has researched all about all of the different types of foxes.  He thinks the nook dictionary is amazing ;).  

One day I was walking downstairs and came across the kids at the dining table.  They had all of the animal cards out and were organizing them and trying to play a game.  


I can't say I know exactly what they were doing, but I know that they were really working well together and it was about the animals ;)
I love these kids and all of the creative things they do with the things they really love!

No comments: