Thursday, January 26, 2012

I can see clearly now ;)

The time has come for Talmage to get new glasses.  Really, I am a slacker when it comes to these sort of things. I think it has something to do with making appointments and also paying for things.  You would think that now that Jeff is out of school and has a good job paying for my son's glasses would be no biggie... well, I also don't like dealing with eye Dr.s... let's just say this could have all been done last Oct, but I wasn't happy with our Dr.  To make this long story short, he had an apt in Dec with a new Dr. and I got his glasses in January.  

I had heard about some online glasses options from friends and decided to try it out  (www.zennioptical.com).  The frames were just under $10!  He needs nice lenses because he has very poor vision, but still the total for everything (high index lenses, anti reflective coating, scratch resistant, etc) was just over $40!  This helps a lot with not wanting to spend tons of money on new glasses :).  

He also wanted to try the plastic frames instead of the wire ones...

I think they turned out good :)

A nice side view to get the full effect.


I had to have plastic frames when I was a kid and I didn't like them, but they look so nice on Talmage and they are in fashion so why not go with them?  He's such a handsome kid!