Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Big kid Fun!

Grandma and Grandpa brought a puzzle to do with the boys while they were in town.  They set it up on one of the school tables and went to work.  It was fun to see the boys bonding with Grandma and Grandpa.  Talmage was so good at getting the pieces to fit when it seems like nothing would work.  There was a lot of green in that puzzle that's for sure!  Sandra helped out a little and by the third day or so they had the last piece in place.  

They were so proud of their puzzle.  Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to buy puzzle glue so that way they can keep the puzzle together and remember all of their hard work.  I know that I don't have enough patience to sit and do a 750 piece puzzle so it was really great to see the kids have so much focus!

Grandma and Talmage


Talmage

Grant gluing the puzzle :)

Talmage's turn
I also updated one of my maps with contact paper to be more usable for school.  While doing it I left it on the table for a while and before I knew it the kids had taken over the table...

Talmage basically created his own Risk game.  It was so fun to see and hear them work on it together.  They are always thinking and using their imaginations!

My kids amaze me.  It is great to see them maturing and developing over all of these years.  I love seeing them use something so simple like a map and use it as a game board!

No comments: