Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cute Kids!

It is time to get some updated kid pictures.  I have honestly been trying since the summer.  Those didn't turn out well enough so we tried again.  This time we headed out on a Sunday after church to the local nature park.  It was a nice day and we got some good shots.  :)

Here is Grant!  He is so easy to photograph!

Handsome Clark!

Cute Lorna Bug

Sweet Punkin

Beautiful Chica!

Our Teen Talmage!

The three boys!

The three girls!

Our 7 beautiful Kids!  

We just love our cuties!
I sent off to get the kids individual photos printed so I can hang them on the wall.  Well, let's just say that after printing they just don't look right.  I went and got our money back, but that means that I am still working on new kid photos!  More to come!!

No comments: