Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Zoo day!

It was time for another trip to Fort Worth Zoo!  It had been a while so we headed out to enjoy our zoo passes again!  This time I had my new camera in hand... I was ready for some great animal photos!

Baby giraffe!

Baby elephant!

Drinking water with Mommy!

Time to cool off and take a bath!  This was the first time we have ever seen the elephants play in the water.   It was so cool!

Two babies!



Splashing!

Adorable lion cub sleeping in the sun!  I love how good the zoom is on my new camera!

Mountain goat!

The little water tower sprayed water.  The kids had a blast playing in the water and getting soaked... I mean, cooling off :)
Sandra and Bree

 Clark


Lorna


Mhari



Talmage

Grant ... filling his hat with water!

Bree controlling the water!

Putting the hat on!




Since I got a new camera the kids inherited my old one.  They took turns and filled it with lots of animal photos!  What a great time at the zoo!

The bears!  We were there at feeding time!

Mountain Lion... he was hiding, but my zoom found him!

Ocelot

Pretty flowers on the lily pads

This is a flower that was on the tree.  It was huge and so pretty!

We had a great day at the zoo and saw some really fun things!  Yay for baby elephants!

No comments: