Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A light Dusting

I was woken up at 1:30 AM to the doorbell being rang... like 10 times in a row!  I was pretty surprised and scared wondering who would be waking us up so early in the morning.  I had just dozed off too.  I snuck up to the door and peaked out of the nearby window.  Then I saw it - We had been TP'd.  I was grateful it wasn't anything serious and went back to bed.  

This is what it looked like in the morning.  They did the neighbor's house and ours.  It wasn't done very well, but still something to clean up.     




This little guy was hanging out on the front door.  

We never figured out who had TP'd us, but they banged on the neighbor's door too.  They have teenagers and so we figure it was one of their daughter's friends.  Wonder why we got it too.  Oh, the joy of the teen years :).  

No comments: